I have been wanting a cat for a few months now but we kept saying we were going to wait since we traveled a lot for work. But I finally talked my husband into letting me rescue an adult cat. We found Kroeger at a shelter in north KC. He was abandomed and left outside as a declawed cat. He is 5 years old. When we first went to the shelter to see him he was a little distance and had a hairball - let's just say he didnt have the best first impression. He was at the place with 20 other cats and seemed irritated and I dont think he got much attention. (I'm sure everyone comes to adopt the kittens before adults). He is a HUGE baby weighing 14 lbs! We both know how cats can be so we thought we would give him a try. When we brought him home he seemed a bit scared but he adapted quickly. After only four days of having him he has changed completely. He is the sweetest most loving cat I've ever been around. He lays on the couch with us and follows us around the house. He loves people and interaction. He is officially a Mead now and we can't imagine our house without him!
No comments:
Post a Comment