So my husband and I always watch HGTV so when it was time to start house hunting we were both pretty excited! But now.... I hate it! We were out all day Friday and Saturday trying to find a house that was affordable and a good location and it was nearly impossible! We FINALLY found one that looks great. There are two issues though - 1) needs a new roof 2) foundation issues back in the day
SO.. Josh and I put an offer in and told them to lower the price and fix the roof. then pay for a structural inspection ($400 out of closing costs) so in case we do come to an agreement and the inspection fails (like our last house) we would not be out any money. We put the offer in on Saturday and we still haven't heard anything! It's driving me NUTS!! Our realtor called last night and said they were getting an estimate on the cost of roof then they will send a counter offer so I guess I will keep patiently waiting... tick tock tick tock... Wish us luck!!
No comments:
Post a Comment