Monday, March 8

I miss college..well at least my friends!

Two of my best friends from college came to visit me in KC this weekend. It was a great time! We went out on Friday and had a REALLY good time on the plaza.. just ask Kindall, we called her at 230am and left her a few messages :) Then shopping on Saturday and out again!

Although, I had a fabulous weekend it really makes me miss my girlfriends! We definitely need to hang out more, although we are pretty good at keeping in touch. I just never have as much fun until I'm with them! So.. Oklahoma (now a few Dallas) girls move to Kansas City!! ok, thanks!

I will say though - i have a fabulous husband. We woke up on Saturday morning and he made us homemade breakfast!

And then on Sunday Chuckie proposed to Kristin! (My really close KC girlfriend). They are perfect for each other and I'm SO excited for her to start planning! She is most likely getting married in September or October! We went to celebrate with them right after he proposed at a local bar and they (both of them!!) were glowing. It was cute!

No comments: