Tuesday, March 30

Lake Havasu!


What a relaxing and fun weekend we just had in Lake Havasu! We went to visit Josh's aunt and uncle who live there. Uncle Reese is just crazy and fun and Aunt Patty may be the best cook ever! We went out on the boat everyday and then had a home cook meal each evening. It was wonderful. Here's a picture of Reese, Josh and I on the boat.

Aunt Patty doesn't drink much but on Saturday night us 4 had a few drinks. Uncle Reese is famous for his lemon drop martinis and mohitos. Soo... Patty and I each had FIVE martinis! We were so giggly and having the best time, it was great! Reese said he's never seen his wife so drunk, Josh and I were extremely proud to be part of that moment! :)

If you know me then you know that I realllllly want a great dane and an alaskan malamute. (Great dane will be a boy named Melmann and alaskan malmete will be a girl named Maci - as soon as we stop traveling full time for work). So anyway, Reese and Patty have an alaskan malamute. She is HUGE! She weighs 165 lbs. I wanted to take her home with us SO bad (I bet Southwest would have enjoyed that). She is the cutest/sweetest dog ever! Here is Ica:


Reese has a good friend whose daughter is 19 and they live in Vegas. She wanted to come visit and bring a few friends. So ten 19 year olds came to visit Lake Havasu (which was their Spring Break). It was hilarious! They stayed in the "apartment" - it's a guest house to Reese and Patty's house. Josh and I felt SO old! They were drinking and partying while Josh and I sat at the "adult table" during dinner with Reese and Patty and layed out on the boat. Although, Josh and I preferred to be with Reese and Patty we felt old! lol. It was crazy to see these "kids" on the boat. I don't know how i ever survived my college years :)

Here's my cute husband on the boat:

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

You probably won't hear from me for two weeks. We close on our house on Monday and taking vacation the entire week next week to move and get settled in our new house. We are SO excited!!

No comments: