What a week it's been after being on a week long vacation, I am already ready for another vacation! Life at work is nuts so I'm excited for the weekend ahead..especially a three day one!
My good friend, Kristin, is having her bachelorette party this weekend in Vegas and unforunately I'm missing out! I just couldn't do it with money and being gone all the time. So we are making it up and having a bachelorette dinner with some girls in KC soon. Hope you girls have so much fun without me!
We are laying low this weekend (surprising i know!).. On Friday we are having a cookout with our friends, Lucas and Amanda and then Saturday we are "partying like we are in college" with Dane and Sara :)
It's been a LONG time where we all went out and acted like we were in college on a Saturday night.. I already see a hangover in our future! I just can't hang like I could three years ago!
Other than that.. we are spending time together and playing with our new phones (They came in tonight!!!).. bring on the weekend!
Hope everyone has a good holiday weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment