
If you are a country fan then you know how exciting this blog is! Brooks and Dunn are on tour this year and it’s their very last tour, EVER! I’ve been a country fan since I was little so when I heard their last tour was in 2010 I knew I had to go.
Once they released the tour dates we found out they weren’t coming to KC… go figure. We looked at other dates but no dates worked so I was stuck not going. BUT my sweet husband planned a surprise weekend in St. Louis with our friends - Dane, Sara, Kris, Chuck, Lucas and Amanda to go to the concert!! (He’s the best) Then a few weeks after he planned that he found out they changed their schedule and they ARE coming to KC! So he told me today at lunch we all have tickets to the KC concert on August 6th! I’m already so excited! He may be the best husband ever :) Time to buy some cute cowboy boots!
TGIF! I'm headed to Tulsa for my nephews baby shower tomorrow. It'll be fun to see my family for the afternoon! Josh is going to a concert tonight with his guy friends and then yard work tomorrow (so sorry i'm missing out on that.. hmm NOT!)
Hope everyone has a good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment