Living in KC and traveling to Chicago is NO fun during Jan-Feb! The weather is always a mess and let me be honest I'm really tired of it! But instead of complaining about the weather, Southwest Airlines, or the hotel bed I'm sitting in I'll write about happy things :)
First off on Saturday morning I bought four tickets for this hottie's concert!
(tickets went on sale at 10am and I bought ours at 10:01am so watch out, there will be a blog of close up pictures)
He will be making an appearance in KC on May 20th and Josh, Dane, Sara and I will be there. So excited, i love county music and men in cowboy hats. (Hopefully Tim keeps his hat on though.. he's not as cute without the hat. Or maybe it's just because he's always with his gorgeous wife so noone looks as good)
Secondly, we are headed to sunny, beautiful Scottsdale, AZ for a long weekend with 8 of our friends on Thursday evening.
So goodbye snow!
Hello sunshine!
On Friday we are going hiking and outdoor fun. Then on Saturday we are going to the Waste Management golf tournament ("pro golf tournament" for the ladies). It's an all day party watching golf and drinking beer. Yes please!
Hope everyone stays warm in all the "blizzards"!



No comments:
Post a Comment