This weekend had some fun events happen!
First off, our really good friends, Dane and Sara, got engaged!!! Plus, they already have a date - this July 1st! She will be one busy bee in the next 4 months. We are so excited and happy for them!
On Saturday we celebrated Josh's best friend, Lucas', 30th Birthday! His sweet wife planned a huge surprise birthday party for him and it turned out perfectly! Happy Birthday old old man, Lucas! Here are some pictures from the evening :)
Best Friends
Blowing out ALL of those candles took a few minutes!
Hubbie and I
Me and the Amandas
Lucas mom had him get up on stage and take a picture with the Birthday sign.. I had to take a pic too :)
After the party there was around 10 of us that went back to their house and played drinking games and hung out until 230am. It was a blast! (Although, we are so old now we had to look up drinking games on our phones for the first 20 minutes because we couldn't remember the rules! haha)
Today I am off to Miami for the work week. I'm ready for some sunshine. After this week I dont travel for 8 weeks! (So weird.. but very good!).
And of course, before i say goodbye, i've included some pictures of my boys during the week. love love love being home with them! (I got both boys in one picture, impressive huh?!)
My sweet kitty
Mel at 10 months old.. very very sleepy!
Happy Sunday! Hope everyone has a good week.

No comments:
Post a Comment