I spent the last week in Miami with my good friend, Vijay, for work. We enjoyed a great week in the sunshine after working all day. We went to a dinner on the beach and enjoyed the BEST seafood plus walked on the beach with some work friends. It was fantastic! I wish every work week could be like this last one.
On Saturday night we went to a rock concert with our friends, Dane and Sara, in KC. It was Three Days Grace with My Darkest Days opening. I have this weird obsession with punk rock music (and style!). I just love it!! The lead singer had a mohawk and no shirt on the entire show; it was great :) The concert was at the Midland, which is this awesome arena in KC. Pictures below:
the ENGAGED couple!
Our amazing seats on the front row of the top level! We are completely spoiled now that we've sat in these seats!
The awesome arena, Midland
They have a new CD so if you're into rock music, I definitely recommend it! Josh and I love it! Happy Monday

No comments:
Post a Comment