Monday, May 14

One Smile!

One Smile makes up for every single sleepy day I've had since March 16th! Miss Addison started smiling two weeks ago, at age 7 weeks. I'm so in love. I'll do anything to make her smile - her favorite is when I'm smiling at her and bouncing my head around. Hopefully nobody catches me doing this in public :) I finally caught a smile on camera. We were out shopping with daddy and she was one happy baby! Maybe she knew mommy was buying her a beautiful baptism dress. 


The past two weeks have been crazy! This week is dedicated to mom/daughter sleepy pajama days! The only plan we have is one doctor appointment and the rest on the couch! Plus, we are starting our sleep schedule. (Wish us luck - although so far, so good!) 

Here are some pictures of our lil princess: 

 LOVES daddy nap time
 I know I know - she looks a lot older than 2 months... what can we say, she LOVES milk! 
 Love my baby
 She has skinny jeans like her momma 
 Such a trooper shopping with mommy
 Look how big I am!
 Sweet baby

This past week we spent the week in Tulsa. I grew up in Oklahoma so all my family and friends live there. We were BUSY every day - visiting someone for coffee, lunch, dinner, snack, etc! It was so much fun introducing Addison to all my family though. It was well worth the busy schedule. We also got some quality time with my parents and brothers family. 

My aunt Laura with my niece and Addison

My two favorite ladies!

Papa Mike and Addi taking a nap

 My cousin, Christina, and her cute family with Addison

 Daddy time 

 Kisses from Ariana... future best friends :)

 My brother and nephew being silly 

Love family time 

 My stepmom's mother came in town from Dallas to spend some time with Addison

Gigi Time!

 Papa Mike and Corbin, our nephew

One of my good college friends had a wedding shower so I got to catch up with all my best friends to end the weekend. (Can't wait to celebrate Heather and AJ in July!!) It was much needed and so much fun to see everyone. Addison and I also got to meet Walker! He's one week younger than Addison. His mommy is one of my best friends in college. Of course we got a few pictures of them falling in love. But Addison was a bit shy because her other boyfriend was there too. (Don't tell anyone! She's one sneaky lady with all these boyfriends! :)) Tate is 4 months older than Addison and his mommy is another best friend from college.

Addison and Heather, the bride! (Addi obviously knew what color to wear!)

Walker and Addison... already making his move! 
 Love
 Addison, Walker, Tate


 Tate time! 

 My pretty friends!

She was an angel and slept the entire drive, there and back!

On Sunday we celebrated my first Mothers Day! It was a great, low key Sunday. I got dinner made and a beautiful pair of Michael Kohr heels! Addison already has style! 
On our way home from Tulsa we stopped by my mom's grave. Addison got to "meet" her Grandma Reeves. Unfortunately it's just a grave but it means a lot to me to visit it. It's been 19 years since I got to celebrate on Mothers Day instead of being sad since the year my mom died. This year started a whole new chapter. Now I can celebrate with my baby. I feel so blessed to be a mommy! 


Yellow flowers were her favorite :)

Well, after a novel post I think I'm done! Hope everyone had a Happy Mothers Day! 

No comments: